Piazza Camillo Benso Conte di Cavour Favara Favara
Italian National Monument.
Built between 1705 and 1711.
On outside walls of actual church we can observe the strange interference of a rock base on the west side and of a big door on the east that, through the street, connects with church's crypt, which has been discovered recently.
There is a gabled facade, baroque style, with a limestone doorway.